Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Chavez--Newborn Session}

I love everything about newborns! I love their brand new smell. The dark blue/gray eyes.  Yes, even the crying (as long as it's NOT mine, haha)!  There is just something about a new baby that makes you feel wonderful..like the world is a beautiful place, and that it holds so much promise!  Of course I fell in love with this little sleeping beauty that came in, she was such a sweetheart!  Now all that being said,  she DID make me work quite hard to get these photos! Almost 2 hrs went by, we were about to reschedule, when this little missy decided she wanted to finally take a little 15 min nap!  Hooray!! 15 min was ALL I needed!  I decided to try some blues instead of the normal "pinks" I traditionally use for baby girls!   Each and every newborn session is something I treasure...this was no exception!  Thank you again to the Chavez family for letting me have the opportunity to take your little one's first pictures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment